Today we make a magnetic base diamond dresser for the toolpost grinder. This will allow us to dress the wheel square to the work and open up a fresh, sharp grinding surface.
You can download the drawing here:
If you’re following along with this build, here are some of the tools used in this video:
- Noga NF0037 Popeye Magnetic Base (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2EkWUPt
- Woodstock Diamond Dresser with Handle (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2IvB6mE
- YG-1 Tank-Power 3/8″ powdered metal roughing end mill (eBay*): https://goo.gl/4QmiZi
- Shars CCMT0602 RH turning tool holder (eBay*): https://goo.gl/Q1Jsdp
- Kyocera CCMT060204-HQ Cermet Inserts (eBay*): https://goo.gl/pDhFAs
- Noga Deburring Set (Amazon*): http://amzn.to/2xMfiPz
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.