When I put the monitor mount on my CNC plasma table, I totally broke the torch height control, without realizing it. Today, we’re going to figure out why and fix it.
Tools used in this video:
- EEVBLOG Brymen BM235 Multimeter (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2YKFSEk
- Milwaukee Brushless 3/8″ Impact (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3uxwHJ4
- Cable Raceway (Finger Duct) (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3CFUskr
- Metal Power Strip 12′ Cable (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3kZNktm
- CarbonX Carbon Fiber PETG (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3BEsoh3
- CarbonX Carbon Fiber PETG (MatterHackers*): https://bit.ly/3l2grMx
- ASUS 21.5″ Touch Monitor (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3B7MbW4
- Beelink T34 M Mini PC (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3nwjy1m
- Hypertherm Powermax 30 XP Plasma Cutter (eBay*): http://ebay.to/2JgTrK6
- Rhino Cart Welding Fixture Table (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3za8aez
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.
Raw Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/