Today, we’re starting work on the diamond grinder. The first step is to build an enclosure for the motor electronics. We 3D print a spacer with 3D-printed flexible o-ring seals and use the CNC mill to cut out openings in a BUD box for the terminal, service cord and switch.
Tools and parts used in this video:
- BUD Industries CU-3283 Project Box (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2LINnKu
- eSun Black PETG Filament, 1.75mm (Amazon*): http://amzn.to/2xib6H0
- NinjaFlex Fire TPU Filament, 3mm (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2zlx28S
- YG-1 1/8″ Alu-Power end mill (eBay*): https://ebay.to/2KiIAJW
- 6-12mm Waterproof Cable Glands (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2vaFmUm
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.