Today, we finish up the G0704 mill spindle lock. We have the parts CNC milled out of aluminum and the top hats removed, so now we just need to pocket, drill, tap and slit the clamps. To align the clamps in the mill vise, we’ll make some 3D-printed alignment jigs.
Here are some of the tools used in this video:
- YG-1 1/4″ Alu-Power end mill (eBay*): https://goo.gl/GpBkLh
- YG-1 1/4″ 120 degree spotting drill (eBay*): https://goo.gl/6zqTzb
- Noga Deburring Set (Amazon*): http://amzn.to/2xMfiPz
- General Tools Tap Wrench Set (Amazon*): http://amzn.to/2znrcOW
- Allen SAE Hex Key Set (*Amazon): http://amzn.to/2BsnIfP
- Noga MC1700 Mini-Cool Kit (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2qgemiM
- CRC SL2512 Soluble Oil (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2qhWswk
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.