Today we’re taking an in-depth look at the Fusion 360 CAM setup for the toolpost dial indicator holder. We finished the machining in the previous video, but I neglected to show any of the details of the CAM setup or GCODE generation. Several of you have asked to see it. We’ll take care of that today.
You asked for it.
Here are the tools used in this video:
- YG-1 3/8″ Alu-Power end mill (eBay): https://ebay.to/2ssO9iv
- YG-1 1/4″ Alu-Power end mill (eBay): https://ebay.to/2TRY4tM
- YG-1 1/4″ Long Alu-Power end mill (eBay): https://ebay.to/2ssKEZu
- YG-1 1/4″ 120 degree spotting drill (eBay): https://ebay.to/2MayWfj
- YG-1 1/2″ 90 degree spotting drill (eBay*): https://ebay.to/2ssWyCF
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.