The first prototypes of the PC board are back from the fab! Today, we’re going to assemble one with a solder paste stencil and a desktop reflow oven and try it out.
Firmware on GitHub:
Some of the tools and supplies used in this video:
- Hakko FX-951 Soldering Station (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2XB9CD0
- StickVise PCB Vise (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2YIvyxq
- High Temperature ESD Safe Mat (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2Xz0n6D
- Jeweler’s Visor Head Magnifier (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2LHI10J
- ChipQuik SAC305 Solder Paste (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2Xupufs
- Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2La8CnU
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.