On the bench today is a sick DMX-512 lighting distribution amplifier. This particular unit is putting on an impressive light show, whether you want one or not. We’ve narrowed the problem down to one PC board. Let’s see if we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it.
Here are some of the tools used in this video:
- EEVBLOG Brymen BM235 Multimeter (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2YKFSEk
- Hakko FR-301-03/P Desoldering Tool (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2GNW8P3
- Hakko FX-951 Soldering Station (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2XB9CD0
- Hakko 611-2 Dual Solder Reel Stand (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2H0Yhaf
- High Temperature ESD Safe Mat (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2Xz0n6D
- Kester #951 No-Clean Flux Pen (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2KfuZq4
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects and content like this.