Today we’re making a new control panel for the Electronic Leadscrew using a silkscreened PC Board. And we’re trying out the 3D PC board design workflow in Fusion 360 to do it. This allows us to create a custom board outline with cutouts to precisely fit our 3D model and easily visualize the board before ordering.
Stuff in this video:
- eSun Black ABS+ Filament, 1.75mm (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2XQOhum
- NinjaFlex Fire TPU Filament, 3mm (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2zlx28S
- Allen Metric Metric Hex Key Set (*Amazon): http://amzn.to/2BVUYNw
- Allen SAE Hex Key Set (*Amazon): http://amzn.to/2BsnIfP
- 8-Digit LED display module with buttons (eBay*): https://ebay.to/2RvCCxR
- BUD Industries CU-124 Project Box (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2XSsORX
- GX16-8 Aviation Plug Connectors (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2XUVBp5
- Electronic Leadscrew Interface PC Board (eBay*): https://ebay.to/2WuLa7m
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.