Yes, I’m still playing with the EMI filters. A viewer suggested a way to visualize the entire frequency response of a filter using an oscilloscope, so I decided to give it a try.
Previous EMI Filter Video: https://youtu.be/84aKURxohlg
Stuff in this video you may want:
- Rigol DS1054Z Oscilloscope (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2JlhlhR
- HP 3325A Synthesizer/Function Generator (eBay*): https://ebay.to/2Q9cF4x
- Hondark PC40 EMI Ferrite Ferrite (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3aTO5gd
- TOR221 EMI Ferrite (Automation Direct): http://bit.ly/3d1qcVQ
- RF220X00A Zero Phase Reactor (eBay*): https://ebay.to/2W7vJUS
- RF220X00A Zero Phase Reactor (Automation Direct): http://bit.ly/2U2cpW8
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.