ABS is a great material for 3D printing, but it can be problematic–warping and peeling off the bed–often resulting in unusable parts or worse. Today we’re going to take a look at why that happens and what you can do about it.
Download the mouse ear here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4314247
Stuff in this video:
- Noga Deburring Set (Amazon*): http://amzn.to/2xMfiPz
- Shaviv Glo-Burr Deburring Tool (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/357aGUT
- eSun ABS Filament, 1.75mm (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2xYW8uc
- Borosilicate Glass – 300mm (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2Y7Fsev
- Borosilicate Glass – 220mm (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3eLsdX3
- PEI 3D Build Surface – 300mm (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/354hIK1
- PEI 3D Build Surface – 220mm (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2VAVZpU
- Garnier Fructis #5 Hair Spray (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2VWVXHP
- Creality 3D Printer Enclosure (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2Y7G8Az
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.