Today we’re machining the parts for the ATC spindle mount for my Grizzly G0704 CNC mill. The parts are really a little big to mill on the Grizzly itself, but we’ll do it anyway. With careful setup and measurement, it’ll probably be fine.
Stuff in this video:
- Aventor 8″ DPS IP54 Caliper (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2SjOuj9
- Shars 0-6″ .0001″ micrometer set (eBay*): https://ebay.to/2Md0xwi
- Shars Ultra Precision 1-2-3 Blocks (pair) (eBay*): https://ebay.to/2RxwqWc
- HHIP 2-4-6 Blocks (pair) (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2Wi03eM
- 50MM Face Mill with APKT inserts (eBay*): https://ebay.to/2srXDuv
- ER20 TTS Clone Toolholders (eBay*): https://ebay.to/2srqwaa
- Haimer Zero Master Mini 3D Sensor (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2PVA7mn
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.