I’ve had some requests to show the design process I use in Fusion 360 to make bent sheet metal brackets, so that’s what we’re doing today.
Stuff used in this video:
*This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated
- 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Compact 3D Mouse (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2TSJ2q9
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3jDamDD
- Shure SM7b Microphone (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2SDrdua
- InnoGear Microphone Boom Arm (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/30Ombzr
- Cloudlifter CL-1 Preamplifier (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3lp2kPd