The Electronic Leadscrew Control Panel Kits are now available! In this video, we’ll crack open a kit and show all of the steps to assemble it.
The first batch of kits is sold out. Thanks, everyone! I will have additional batches available soon. The link below will continue to work when more are available. Add it to your watch list, and eBay will notify you.
Purchase your kit here: https://ebay.to/31VMbKw
Tools and supplies used in this video:
- Noga Deburring Set (Amazon*): http://amzn.to/2xMfiPz
- Hakko FX-951 Soldering Station (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2XB9CD0
- Hakko FR-301-03/P Desoldering Tool (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2GNW8P3
- Hakko 611-2 Dual Solder Reel Stand (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2H0Yhaf
- High Temperature ESD Safe Mat (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2Xz0n6D
- BUD Industries CU-124 Project Box (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2XSsORX
- Kester #951 No-Clean Flux Pen (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2KfuZq4
- Panavise Junior Miniature Vise (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2WaHXer
- Jeweler’s Visor Head Magnifier (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2LHI10J
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.