Today, I’m finally getting around to mounting a dual-nozzle Fog Buster on my CNC mill. I show how I designed the 3D printed parts in Fusion 360 and assembled the mounts on the mill.
Printable parts are available: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4653418
Tools and parts used in this video:
- 1/2″ Loc-Line (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/333ilnb
- 1/2″ Loc-Line Assambly Pliers (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/38VG78x
- Allen Metric Metric Hex Key Set (*Amazon): http://amzn.to/2BVUYNw
- Allen SAE Hex Key Set (*Amazon): http://amzn.to/2BsnIfP
- Yeti Rambler 14ox Mug (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3nAC59q
- 2″ Kant Twist Universal Clamp (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2UG76wv
- Grizzly G0704 Mill (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/32rutgP
- Miller Syncrowave 210 TIG MIG Stick Welder (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/35JEnx5
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.