Today we’ve got a new 3D printer in the shop: the ELEGOO Mars 2 Pro, along with the matching ELEGOO Mercury Plus washing and curing station. Unlike my other FDM printers, this printer uses UV-cured liquid resin and a monochrome LCD to build parts with extremely high resolutions.
While this isn’t really intended as a review, we’ll put it through its paces making a real part for the lathe, and I’ll let you know what I think.
Stuff shown in this video:
- ELEGOO Mars 2 Pro 3D Printer (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3goaM1J
- ELEGOO Mercury Plus Wash/Cure Station (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3gnE0OC
- ELEGOO ABS-Like Rapid Resin (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3x4ZJk5
- ELEGOO Standard Rapid Resin (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2RDVgEI
- 99% Isopropyl Alcohol 2gal (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/32phtIZ
- Waterproof Silicone Tray (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/32ruvFJ
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.
Modern Jazz Samba by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4063-modern-jazz-samba License: https://filmmusic.io/standard-license
Raw Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/