Today we’re breaking in a new PM-935TV knee mill by making some table protector trays for the new knee mill. Commercial plastic (Kleen Slot) trays are available, but not in the size I need, so we’re going to make some out of aluminum baking sheets. They’re also super cheap.
The smooth navigation motion in Fusion 360 is done with a Spacemouse: 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Compact 3D Mouse (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2TSJ2q9
Stuff used in this video:
- Aluminum Quarter Sheet Pans (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3i6Zobu
- Bondhus SAE Hex Key Set (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3eqZzwb
- Bondhus Metric Hex Key Set (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3h9bJLZ
- Chicago Latrobe HSS Short Letter Drill Set (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2PWx0dL
- Chicago Latrobe HSS Short Number Drill Set (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2Qgss0S
- Chicago Latrobe HSS Short Franctional Drill Set (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3mkmziD
- Starrett 827A Edge Finder (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/38DGNPp
- Noga Deburring Set (Amazon*): http://amzn.to/2xMfiPz
- eSun Black PETG Filament, 1.75mm (Amazon*): http://amzn.to/2xib6H0
- eSun Orange PETG Filament, 1.75mm (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2J2HEJ2
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.
Raw Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Bleeping Demo by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/7012-bleeping-demo License: https://filmmusic.io/standard-license