Today we’re fitting a quill speed handle to the PM-935TV milling machine. The hub isn’t a standard Bridgeport size, so it took a little effort to find one the right size, and even then it required some hand fitting. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Quill Speed Handle for PM935 (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3jF0XOz
QUill Speed Handle for PM935 (eBay*): https://ebay.us/JJa6cl
Tools used in this video:
- Aventor 8″ DPS IP54 Caliper (eBay*): https://ebay.to/37y1Tg3
- Bondhus Metric Hex Key Set (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3eqZzwb
- Bondhus SAE Hex Key Set (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3h9bJLZ
- Wilton 6-1/2″ Tradesman Vise (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/33fqPXz
- Nicholson Swiss Made Needle File Set (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3qGOw6q
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.
Raw Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/