Response was good to my video last week about measuring pulleys with pins, and one viewer asked an interesting question: could you measure the angle by using more pins of different sizes? The answer is: absolutely! Let’s try it.
Someone will ask how I navigate smoothly in Fusion. I use a SpaceMouse:
3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Compact 3D Mouse (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2TSJ2q9
Tools used in this video:
- HFS 190-Piece (0.061-0.250″) Gage Pin Set Minus (Amazon*): http://amzn.to/2DDSAf3
- HFS 250-Piece (0.251-0.500) Gage Pin Set Minus (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3cjEX5k
- Angle Block Set (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2R3Lews
- Shars 0-6″ .0001″ micrometer set (eBay*): http://ebay.to/3sxGRqK
- Aventor 8″ DPS IP54 Caliper (eBay*): https://ebay.to/37y1Tg3
- Men’s Teva Mush Flip Flops (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3wWYZfv
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3jDamDD
- Shure SM7b Microphone (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2SDrdua
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.
Raw Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/