Today we’re looking at a new addition to the shop: an Andonstar AD407 digital microscope. I’ve been wanting one for a while, so I reached out to Andonstar, and they sent me one to try.
Is it any good? Better question: will it do what I need? Let’s find out.
Andonstar AD407 Digital Microscope (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2Wh6rFY
Other tools in this video:
- ASUS 21.5″ Touch Monitor (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3B7MbW4
- Hakko FX-951 Soldering Station (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2XB9CD0
- Hakko 611-2 Dual Solder Reel Stand (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2H0Yhaf
- StickVise PCB Vise (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2YIvyxq
- SMD Soldering Practice Board (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/38gEgtc
- High Temperature ESD Safe Mat (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2Xz0n6D
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.
Raw Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/