Today we have a new electromagnetic sheet metal brake in the shop that requires a buck/boost transformer to adjust the supply voltage. We’ll look at the theory behind buck/boost transformers, wire one up, and get it running.
- Buck/Boost Transformer: https://bit.ly/3lGKngN
- Buck/Boost Calculator: http://www.buckboostcalculator.com/
Tools used in this video:
- Engineers Computation Pad (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3EKFZ9o
- Knipex Automatic Wire Stripper (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3aFM8oF
- Wago 10AWG 3-conductor lever nuts (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2ZgKzvJ
- Wago 10AWG 2-conductor lever nuts (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3AqaZJe
- Wago 12AWG lever nut assortment (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3hPMwFE
- Ox-Gard Anti-oxidant compound (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3CzO9Q5
- Knipex Pliers Wrench 3-Piece Set (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2ruzS8m
- Fluke 375 FC True-RMS Clamp Meter (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3C6aeoW
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.
Raw Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/