Who says the mill is just for milling? Today we’re looking at an unconventional setup for cutting pin header strips to length, accurately and repeatedly.
- Electronic Leadscrew Interface PC Board (eBay*): https://ebay.to/2WuLa7m
- Electronic Leadscrew Control Panel Kit (eBay*): https://ebay.to/31VMbKw
- Electronic Leadscrew Combo Kit (eBay*): https://ebay.us/csFfgj
Tools used in this video:
- Stanley Utility Knife Blades (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3DN47aT
- NogaFlex Indicator Holder with Fine Adjust (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/33FwerY
- HHIP 2-4-6 Blocks (pair) (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/2Wi03eM
- Kurt DX6 6″ Mill Vise (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3nntHuh
- Mill Vise Speed Handle (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3u4DsSa
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.
Raw Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/