Lots of people have been asking for a video on the software workflow for the Langmuir Systems Crossfire plasma table. Admittedly, the manufacturer’s videos and documentation are lacking, so I’ll take a run at it today. We’ll design a splash guard for the torch handle out of aluminum sheet metal, cut it out, and bend it into shape.
Stuff used in this video:
- Hypertherm Powermax 30 XP Plasma Cutter (eBay*): http://ebay.to/2JgTrK6
- Rhino Cart Welding Fixture Table (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3za8aez
- Milwaukee Brushless Right Angle Die Grinder (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3j8pqeh
- 3M 2″ Roloc Disc Adapter (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3E39hyX
- Scotch-Brite Surface Conditioning Disc (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3p9zxDj
- Noga Deburring Set (Amazon*): http://amzn.to/2xMfiPz
- .050″ 5052 Aluminum Sheet (eBay*): https://ebay.us/qoKZwr
- Beelink T34 M Mini PC (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3nwjy1m
- ASUS 21.5″ Touch Monitor (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3B7MbW4
- Yeti Rambler 14oz Mug (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3nAC59q
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.
Raw Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/