Today we’re building a monitor mount for the plasma table, and we’re going to try out a new filament: CarbonX Carbon-Fiber PETG. It’s supposedly strong and still easy to print. Let’s find out.
CarbonX Carbon Fiber PETG (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3BEsoh3
Tools used in this video:
- Mitutoyo 6″/150mm Digital Caliper (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3qJTtKv
- Milwaukee Brushless 3/8″ Impact (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3uxwHJ4
- Rhino Cart Welding Fixture Table (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3za8aez
- ASUS 21.5″ Touch Monitor (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3B7MbW4
- Genuine E3D Hardened Steel Nozzle (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3iIP3lT
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.
Raw Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/