Today we’re going to sew a dust cover for the plasma table monitor mount. This is a simple project that can be done with basic tools and little or no sewing experience.
Tools used in this video:
- ASUS 21.5″ Touch Monitor (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3B7MbW4
- Engineers Computation Pad (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3EKFZ9o
- Fiskars Rotary Cutting Ruler (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3Hksxdk
- Omnigrid 15×15 Grid Mat Square (Amazon*): https://amzn.to/3DbaYdy
- Shars Ultra Precision 1-2-3 Blocks (pair) (eBay*): https://ebay.to/2RxwqWc
*These are affiliate links. When you click one of these links and make a purchase, it helps to support projects like this one.
Raw Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/